Rodnunsky & Associates is a tax, estate, and business planning law firm located in San Mateo. We are growing our corporate and business practice, seeking a highly qualified Associate Attorney with a strong corporate planning background. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience and must have excellent analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity for attorneys looking for a long-term career fit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle all aspects of corporate matters and meet with clients.
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as on teams including diverse personalities and skill levels.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and handle conflicts with diplomacy.
- Ability to take initiative, work proactively in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to draft, review, and edit legal documents.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Must be licensed CA attorney or have five years of practice in another state and planning to take the CA Bar in July 2019.
*Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for this job, please send a resume and cover letter.